Wireless Construction Manager
Strong applicants will have 5+ years of experience in construction, installations, and maintenance. Strong applicants will have a successful track record of leadings crews to accomplish quality work, on time, and on budget.
· Plans, assigns, and oversees work on electrical projects
· Provides technical guidance as needed
· Conducts site walks and prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project
· Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects
· Ensures that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system and client systems with complete accuracy
· Maintains communication and a professional relationship with each customer and project manager
· Ensures the use of sound construction practices to attain required quality control at the maximum efficiency
· Ensures construction work quality and crew safety and compliance with OSHA and other federal, state, or municipal regulations
· Minimum 5 years construction and project management experience
· High School Diploma/GED
· Associates Degree or Trade School completion preferred but not required
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Working knowledge of PDF editor
· Ability to read and understand Scopes of Work
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Specific Technical Knowledge
· Ability to read and understand blueprints and/or CAD drawings.
· Knowledge permitting processes.
· Experience with Close out package requirements
· Electrical background preferred.