Butler America LLC
The Project Manager’s primary job functions include, but are not limited to; managing a team of employees and vendors to successfully provide deliverables to our wireless clients; project scoping, deployment meetings, project tracking, oversight of PO ordering/tracking, 3rd party vendor management.
Essential Job Functions
· Ability to work multiple projects with changing priorities
· Effectively communicate and work closely with the site development and A&E vendors on a daily basis
· Estimates the time and cost to complete projects.
· Ensure accurate project status reporting to facilitate accurate customer reporting.
· Facilitate weekly team and client deployments to obtain/report site status and action items
· Main point of contact for client communication
· Risk identification and mitigation of any issues impacting site progress
· Coordinating communication, of issues with third parties, and escalations as necessary
· Maintain project tracker and Siterra with real-time site status updates and forecast and completion dates
· Review and approve all check requests and ensure funding is in place before submitting for processing
· Utilize internal project management tools (database, tracking, etc)
· Client management; new client development and identify opportunities for new work.
· Management of project schedules and budgets including working closely with Finance Coordinators to ensure accuracy and timeliness of PO funding and project billing.
· Make timely decisions on problems and issues requiring immediate attention.
· Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
· Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
· Communicates effectively – clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups (i.e.: Organizes communications; adjusts to audience; ensures understanding; comprehends communication from others.)
· Seeks customer satisfaction. Tracks performance and solicits feedback from client to ensure problems are resolved.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; participating in professional organizations; maintaining personal networks.
· Establish Plans – effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and accurately. (i.e.: Prioritizes work effectively; effectively manages workload, meetings, and events; leverages resources; stays focused).
· Train and mentor leasing and zoning managers
· Complete individual reviews (ie. 90-day, annual) and coordinate input from other Project Managers for your leasing and zoning managers.
· Provide on-going coaching and performance feedback to all employees and documenting one-on-one conversations regarding any good or bad performance issues. Documentation should be emailed to your manager and cc: HR.
· Attend/complete ongoing manager training seminars through Fred Pryor
· Be held accountable for project staffing requirements and project profitability. Review on a monthly basis with your manager/VP.
· Work closely with Finance team to insure all milestones, reimbursables and project costs are adequately forecasted, funded and invoiced per client requirements.
· Responsible for escalating finance issues with client.
· Insure each sites has an active PO in place throughout the site’s lifespan.
Other Job Functions:
· Ability to assume Leasing or Zoning Manager role as required. See attached LM and ZM project descriptions.
· Assist on other carrier projects as required
· Attend site walks and public hearings as needed
Work is typically performed in an office setting. Performs essential functions of this job including sitting, bending, carrying, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, kneel, crouch and must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
License and Experience requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge and experience of real estate principals, rules and regulations and contracts pertaining to the acquisition of right-of-ways, licenses, permits and other land rights
· Three years real property and/or related real estate experience
· Computer literate; Intermediate level knowledge with Microsoft Office
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced problem solving skills
· Customer service skills and/or sales skills and strong interpersonal skills
· Detail oriented, organized, demonstrated ability to multitask, plan, and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities
· Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, architecture drawings, zoning codes, specific plans, etc.
· Minimum 2 years project management experience in telecommunications/wireless industry
· 2+ years of staff management and resource allocation experience
· Must possess a valid drivers license with clear driving record