Butler America LLC
Telecom Field Technician
$22/h – $25/h
5G is the future of wireless! Would you like to learn how to become a wireless technician?
We are looking for someone that would like an opportunity to learn and progress in the exciting Telecommunications industry!We are seeking an individual with a strong work ethic, a self-starter that can take direction and work well with others.
Work with Telecom Technician foreman to build and install telecom, electrical paths, and room ready solutions.
This is a physical job, so you should have the strength and flexibility to:
· Move over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment
· Operate weight-bearing equipment, safety harnesses, extension ladders (that can weigh up to 90 pounds and extend 32 feet).
· Ability to dig hand trench with shovel- when necessary
· Ability to use basic hand and power tools
Additional minimum requirement skills and abilities include:
· Using handheld devices and operate computer or test equipment (for example, signal level meters, ohm meters, handheld applications etc.), including a personal computer and software
· Familiarity with computer MS Office operating systems and a variety of consumer communications devices (e.g., smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices)
· A valid WA State driver’s license with satisfactory driving record within company-required standards. Travel to and from assigned territories and company facilities, including during bad weather, is essential.
In The Field
Every day brings something different, so Field Techs should be comfortable working in various settings, like:
· High, outdoor places in all weather conditions, possibly for extended periods of time
· In some locations, potentially in poorly ventilated areas such as attics, basements and/or crawlspaces where there may be dust, dirt, noise, insects, rodents, pets, and cleaning solutions
· The ability to work overtime, weekends, second shift or participate in an on-call rotation when scheduled
· Must have valid WA Drivers license
· Must be able to pass background test
· Must complete and pass Drug test
· Competitive Wages Starting wage $18.00 per hour
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Earned Sick Leave Program
· Strong Safety Culture
· Cell phone allowance
· Company laptop
· Company email
· Company Vehicle